This Ofqual regulated qualification is ideal for smaller workplaces with low health and safety risks. Also ideal for individuals who want to learn or update their life saving skills by completing a comprehensive one day first aid training course. Approved by Qualsafe Awards, an Awarding Organisation recognised by Ofqual to offer regulated qualifications.
WHAT WE COVER
- Incident management
- The priorities of first aid
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Haemostatic dressings and tourniquets – depending on personal risk assessment
- Burns & Scalds
- No previous experience or qualification required.
- You must be aged 16+ to attend any training course held by Wren Training
- Please ensure you have read and fully understand our Training Course Booking Conditions before booking any of our training courses.
One day – 6 teaching hours.
ASSESSMENT & CERTIFICATIONS
After completing a final assessment, successful candidates receive an Ofqual regulated qualification wall certificate plus a credit card sized plastic card certificate. This deems you competent and safe as an emergency first aider, so you will need to take part in the practical parts of the training course.
Certification is valid for three years. This is a practical course so appropriate clothing should be worn.