This 2-Day course goes into detail on a wide range of mental health conditions and the support and help provided by healthcare professionals. It covers the content of both the Level 1 and Level 2 qualifications but is aimed at Trainer/Assessors and/or supervisor level within the workplace.
WHAT WE COVER
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Mental health conditions
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- No previous experience or qualification required.
- You must be aged 16+ to attend any training course held by Wren Training
- Please ensure you have read and fully understand our Training Course Booking Conditions before booking any of our training courses.
A minimum of 12 hours spread over at least two days. Ideally, the course should be run over two consecutive days, but must be completed within 6 weeks of starting the course, with each training session a minimum of two hours.
ASSESSMENT & CERTIFICATIONS
A range of methods are used, including practical and questioning (open and multiple-choice). A Level 3 Award in First Aid for Mental Health (RQF) will be issued to the learner, subject to successful assessment Valid for 3 years.